BETTY S. THOMAS, ChFC®
Betty joined Lassus Wherley in November, 1999 as an Investment Analyst. In her years with the company she has assumed ever increasing responsibilities as her knowledge and skills have developed over time. Betty was promoted to Financial Planner in 2016.
Today Betty performs functions and tasks in both the planning and investment areas of the firm. Her background and experience in insurance has led her to become the key person for evaluations of insurance and annuity products. In those areas where she has expertise, Betty trains and mentors junior members of the firm.
Betty develops investment plans, monitors performance in client portfolios and as a member of the investment team weighs in on decisions affecting future directions in the firm. She also prepares financial plans and undertakes special projects to address clients' financial concerns. She communicates with clients on questions in all areas of financial advisory services.
From 1996 to 1999 Betty served as a Financial Consultant for Hudson Traders Investment Services in Paterson, NJ.
From 1995-1996 Betty was a Night Audit Manager at the Sheraton Tara in Parsippany, NJ.
From 1994-1995 Betty served as an Insurance Representative for Prudential Insurance in East Hanover, NJ.
From 1989 to 1994 Betty served as a Branch Manager for Midlantic National Bank (PNC) in Jersey City, NJ.
- 2016 and 2017 Five Star Wealth Manager
- Financial Planning Certificate Program, Fairleigh Dickinson University (2011)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Montclair State (1983)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (2018)
- New Jersey Life and Health Insurance License (2001)
- Investment Advisor Representative (Series 65, 2009)
- PMP AIDS Foundation - Board Member
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc - Volunteer Member