Senior Financial Planner
Dawn joined Lassus Wherley in May, 2017 as a Senior Financial Planner. Dawn is responsible for the development of broad-based financial plans for high net worth clients, and is a member of the financial planning and investment committees. Her planning tasks involve gathering relevant financial information, setting life goals, examining current financial strategy and devising plans which will help clients accomplish their financial goals. Her investment management role consists of devising and implementing an investment strategy and determining a balance between risk and return. She determines an appropriate investment allocation and selects the investment vehicles. Dawn works closely with clients on all financial matters.
Prior to joining Lassus Wherley, Dawn was with Altfest Personal Wealth Management in New York for fifteen years, eight years as a Senior Financial Advisor where she provided wealth management and planning advice to high-net worth clients.
- 2018 Five Star Wealth Manager
- Wrote newsletter articles for Altfest newsletter on topics including mortgage refinancing and Roth Conversions.
- Wrote financial articles for Blackenterprise.com as a contributing editor for BE Smart.
- Quoted in various media outlets, including The Wall Street Journal, Black Enterprise, Money Magazine, NY Daily News and Consumer Reports.
- Article published in the American Association of Individual Investors magazine on Grandparents Gifting for College Education.
- Presented financial seminars at New York public library and AARP Financial Freedom Tour.
- Financial Planning Certificate Program, Pace University (2001)
- BA (Hons) Accountancy, Birmingham Polytechnic (UK)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional (2007)
- Investment Advisor Representative
- Financial Planning Association
- Financial Planning Association of New Jersey